JOURNEYS

LOVE

LIFE

CREATIONS

PUBLICATIONS

web3 new journey

A TRIBUTE TO WOMEN

MARCH 8th | HUG SUBMISSION 2024

Woman's Soul [LINK]



This image is a tribute to the countless women who conceal their tears behind their veil of beauty and strength. They face the world with the strength and the bravery of a warrior. 

Yet, when the night falls and their dear ones are peacefully asleep, they release the weight of the day through quiet tears; not an act of desperation but a cleansing of the soul. 

This mantra has been my profound truth for years: 'I needed a hero, so I became one'.

Every day, as a single mother, I embody this mantra, gathering the strength to be my child's hero while hiding my fragility and insecurities behind a soft black veil. 

This image is a tribute to the silent heroines who navigate life's challenges with grace and resilience, inspiring us all to find the hero within.


BOOK your next TRIP and SAVE!!!

Explore over 12,000 unique resume templates